Photo is a picture of a real object captured by the camera. As we know, photos are a common thing we encounter today.
The photos that we take, whether using DSLR cameras, Smartphones, or images produced from computers themselves require software that can open the file type and is usually referred to as Image Viewer.
One of the most important supporting software in each operating system is a tool for displaying images, both in JPG, PNG, ICO or others. Of course, every operating system has provided an image viewer tool to display the photos we take.
But the default tool does not have features that we often need quickly, for example convert images, resize images, and other tools that will make it easier for us later than the default viewer.
There are so many image viewer software that you can use, now the following is a recommendation for the image viewer that the world-computer.com admin has used for a long time, HoneyView .
What is Honeyview
Honeyview is an application made by Bandisoft image viewer that runs on Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 operating systems. This application has a very small size that is less than 10MB and can run on 32bit and 64bit systems.
This application is very light, fast and has features that are very useful for those of us who often open high quality photos. One of the features that admin likes is the converter, resize and copy features.
Requitment Honeyview System
- Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
- License: Freeware (Without Adware / Spyware / Virus), EULA
Format supported by Honeyview
- Image format: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PGM, PNM, PPM, and BPG
- Raw image format: DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF
- Format of animated images: animated GIF, WebP animation, BPG animation, and PNG animation
- File format for viewing live images without extraction: ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, CBR, and CBZ.
Features on Honeyview
- Convert image formats quickly.
Converting images to a honeyview application is easy and fast. We can do image conversion by right-clicking on file explorer or in the honeyview application itself. One other advantage is that we can convert images simultaneously.