Telegram and Whatsapp are the most popular instant messaging media now. Whatsapp is chosen by many people because of the ease and speed of sending messages. Unlike old ways that still use pins, whatsapp and telegram just use the cellphone number in our contacts to start the conversation.
Both of these chat platforms have sticker features that you can use for free. Even on whatsapp we can now do our own custom stickers, which makes the stickers that we can use very diverse and unlimited.
Well, if you are using these two platforms, have you ever had a sticker that is only limited to telegram? if yes, you come in the right place! .. hehe
In this tutorial, dunia-komputer.com will explain step-by-step how to move the sticker from telegram to whatsapp with the image. Following are the steps:
1. Make sure the sticker is installed on Telegram
The first step is of course we already know what stickers we want to move. Actually we only need to link the sticker, but if you don’t know the link it can be seen on the telegram. Following are the steps:
- Open Telegram, click menu -> Settings .
- Click Stickers and Masks.
- Click the triple point to the right of the installed sticker.
- Click Copy link.
2. Open the Bot Sticker Downloader Telegram
After we get the sticker link, the next step is to download the sticker using a telegram bot. Here’s how:
- On your telegram chat page, click the search button in the upper right corner.
- Type “Sticker Downloader”. Click the results that appear to enter chat.
- In the chat section, type “/ start”
- After the replay of the bot appears, paste the link that we copied into the chat.
- Wait a few moments, eating 3 files will be sent by the bot.
- After downloading, open your file manager then go to Internal Storage -> Telegram -> Telegram Documents.
- The file name is usually random, so we have to find out which file we just downloaded. You can see the date the file was created.
- If you have found it, extract and move the file to the Pictures folder.
- Download the Personal Stickers for Whatsapp application in the playstore.
- Open the Personal Stickers application and see the sticker we just downloaded, if it appears in the list, press the Add button. If it doesn’t appear, make sure you put the sticker in the Pictures folder to be detected by WhatsApp.
- Finish, please open your WhatsApp and enjoy the new sticker, huh ..
- Sticker will automatically appear as shown below and there is no difference in quality with those on the telegram.
Thus the article about How to use and move Sticker Telegram to WhatsApp, hopefully useful.